Monday, August 10, 2009

Co-Captain #2

Hey all,

I know this is very late considering I have been in co-captain for a few weeks now, but I would like to introduce myself to the Everton fans so they can all get to know me better. I also suggest the other captains do the same so the fans will know you better as well. To begin, my user name is Lightning_Strike and I have been playing PS for almost 2 years. I have been very successful in this game(so far) and continue to play throughout the game until I complete all of my goals. My goals are becoming #1 in the USA, get 1,500 forum posts, become a level 99, and a new goal has been added to the list. This goal is to join the almighty --BDKAS-- clan. Currently, I am in BDKAS Juniors and am awaiting to reach the level of 60, in which I can apply and hopefully be allowed in --BDKAS--. In my spare time I like to play real soccer, as I myself think I am pretty good :P Well that's all from me for tonight.

Your buddy,
Lightning_Strike

No comments:

Post a Comment